A. General Information
Bernhard Lummerstorfer and Paul Kneidinger
1180 Vienna, Austria
You can participate in a game on our website without prior registration by opening the game yourself or by joining in a public game. You only need to put in your user name (this name does not have to be your real one).
E. Data Protection
In order to recognize you the next time the game is accessed a cookie is set (a small file indicating your use of our website which is saved from your browser on the hard disk). In addition, we also record how long and how often you play (times of the day, days of the week).
H. Data Transmission
We expressly stress that data transmission over the internet (e.g. communication via e-mail) involves security gaps and cannot be completely protected from access by a third party.
I. Using Contact Data
J. Participation Conditions
Your entitlement to participate in our game depends on present state of technology. The technical configuration of your terminal is your responsibility.
L Prohibition of Misuse
Abusive conduct in the game is forbidden as in the following cases:
• Violation of rules for communication between players
• Trying to influence the outcome of games by irregular means
• Creating malfunctions and interferences on purpose in order to influence the course of the game.
If we detect any violation of the above-mentioned points or have reasonable grounds to suspect any we reserve the right to block your IP address for our game without giving any reasons and without prior notice.
You are also obliged to assure that any content that you produce does not violate the legal rights of third parties. In particular you are obliged to respect the private sphere of other players and not to post any content which is racist, xenophobic or in any way discriminating, pornographic or sexually derogative, including any kind of threats or molestations.
The following are not permitted:
• Distribution of advertising
• Running polls and surveys
• Scouting out personal data of other players without their express permission
• Messages which serve the spreading of religious, political or ideological convictions
• Interfering with other players by putting in senseless number combinations etc.
• Purposely blocking games and communication in any way.
M. Applicable Law
By using this service, also from countries outside the Austrian republic, you agree to accept that Austrian law applies to the use thereof. Court of jurisdiction and place of performance is Vienna.